Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures over 200 miles of characterful canals in the north of England that are expertly interpreted to inspire discovery, on foot, afloat or by bicycle. This title focusses on two circular routes: the justifiably popular Cheshire Ring, and the as yet, not quite so well known South Pennine Ring.
- Author BiographyMichael Pearson has been the author for more than thirty years of this well known series and also the 'Iron Roads' series, plus 'Railway Holiday in Scotland', Coming up with the Goods', 'Me, My Morgan & the Midlands' and 'Journeys into Staffordshire'.
- Author(s)Michael Pearson
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePearson's Canal Companions S.
- Place of PublicationTatenhill Common, Staffs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour photographs; 46 maps
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Edition StatementExtended ed
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.