All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £31.88Trending at £38.12
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
- £19.44Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a twenty-year study of the community of Quinua in the Department of Ayacucho, the author looks at changes provoked by population growth within a severely limited ecological and economic setting, including increasing conversion to a cash economy and out-migration, and growing poverty and revolution.
- Author BiographyWilliam P. Mitchell is Professor of Anthropology and Freed Professor in the Social Sciences at Monmouth University in New Jersey.
- Author(s)William P. Mitchell
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note10 b&w illus., 3 line drawings, 1 map
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.