All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Marilyn E. Weigold
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyMarilyn E. Weigold is professor of history, University Historian, and assistant chair of the Department of Economics, History and Political Science at Pace University, USA. A specialist in regional and environmental history, she is the author of Long Island Sound: Its People, Places and Environment.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.