Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionIn A Peculiar Humanism, William E. Wiethoff assesses the judicial use of oratory in reviewing slave cases and the struggle to fashion a humanist jurisprudence on slavery despite the customary restraints placed on judicial advocacy.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Wiethoff is a professor emeritus of the Department of Communication and Culture at Indiana University. He is also the author of The Insolent Slave and Crafting the Plantation Overseer's Image.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in the Legal History of the South
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.