Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, the fifth in the series developing Bernstein's code theory, presents a clear account of the developments of this code theory and shows the close relation between its development and the empirical research to which the theory has given rise.
- Author BiographyBasil Bernstein was the Karl Mannheim Professor of the Sociology of Education, University of London until 1990 when he became Emeritus Professor of the Sociology of Education.
- Author(s)Basil Bernstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives Series: A Book Series Dedicated to Paulo Freire
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.