Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that teaching is a performance that incorporates the personal in acts of im-personation.
- Author BiographyJANE GALLOP, Distinguished Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, is author of The Daughter's Seduction, Reading Lacan, Thinking through the Body, and Around 1981.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTheories of Contemporary Culture
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJane Gallop
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.