Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionAcross the full range of human movement studies and their many sub-disciplines, established institutional practices and forms of pedagogy are used to (re)produce valued knowledge about human movement. This book explores this pedagogy to reveal its applications and meanings within individual fields.
- Author BiographyRichard Tinning is Professor of Pedagogy and Physical Education in the School of Human Movement Studies at the University of Queensland, Australia, and Adjunct Professor of Physical Education in the Faculty of Education at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. As a teacher educator he has been involved in major Australian curriculum development projects for physical education, worked on large-scale professional development programs for teachers, and been a consultant to both schools and universities. His research interests are informed by a socially critical perspective and have focused on issues related to pedagogy, knowledge, identity and professional development.
- Author(s)Richard Tinning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Physical Education and Youth Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 16 black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byRichard Bailey
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.