All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.42
- £19.06Trending at £20.87
- £14.99Trending at £15.27
- £17.38Trending at £17.67
- £39.56Trending at £41.19
- £14.83Trending at £20.99
- £9.71Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the pedagogy of language learning in higher education. It focuses on learner motivation, classroom environments, relationships for learning, and the future of language education. The book reveals numerous links to language education on the secondary level.
- Author BiographyGERD BRAUER is Assistant Professor, German Studies Department, Emory University.
- Author(s)Gerd Brauer
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleAdvances in Foreign & Second Language Pedagogy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.