All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides mathematical models of pedestrian movements that can be used specifically for designing feedback control laws for effective evacuation. It book uses the hydrodynamic hyperbolic PDE macroscopic pedestrian models since they are amenable to feedback control design.
- Author(s)Apoorva Shende,Pushkin Kachroo,Sabiha Amin Wadoo,Sadeq J. Al-Nasur
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/01/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUnderstanding Complex Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 246 p.
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.