All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a theoretical and practical overview of the ethics of pediatric medicine.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Miller is Professor of Pediatrics and Neurology at the Yale University School of Medicine. A member of the Yale Bioethics Center and the Child Neurology Society Bioethics Committee, he is author of Extreme Prematurity: Practices, Bioethics, and the Law and editor of the books Static Encephalopathies of Infancy and Childhood and The Cerebral Palsies: Causes, Consequences and Management.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.