All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Corwin, c2010.
- Author BiographyPaul C. McCabe: Paul C. McCabe, NCSP, is an associate professor of school psychology in the School Psychologist Graduate Program at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. McCabe conducts and publishes research in early childhood social, behavioral, and language development and concomitant problems; pediatric school psychology and health issues addressed by schools; and social justice issues in training, especially training educators to advocate for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth. He lives in New York, NY. Steven R. Shaw: Steven R. Shaw, NCSP, is an assistant professor in the Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. He has been a school psychologist since 1988 with clinical and administrative experience in schools, hospitals, and independent practice. Shaw received a PhD in school psychology from the University of Florida. He lives in Montreal, QC.
- Author(s)Paul C. McCabe,Steven R. Shaw
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.