Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the most recent and reliable scientific research, this text will give any educator involved with pediatric disorders the confidence and knowledge they need to go about their work
- Author BiographyPaul C. McCabe, NCSP, is an associate professor of school psychology in the School Psychologist Graduate Program at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. McCabe is a New York State certified school psychologist, New York State licensed psychologist, and a Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP). He serves on the editorial boards of several publications in school psychology and developmental psychology, and has consulted at state and national levels on issues of early childhood assessment and best practices, pediatric issues in schools, and training in school psychology. McCabe conducts and publishes research in early childhood social, behavioral, and language development and concomitant problems; pediatric school psychology and health issues addressed by schools; and social justice issues in training, especially training educators to advocate for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth. McCabe received his PhD in clinical and school psychology from Hofstra University. He holds undergraduate degrees from University of Rochester and Cazenovia College. Steven R. Shaw, NCSP, is an assistant professor in the Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. He has been a school psychologist since 1988 with clinical and administrative experience in schools, hospitals, and independent practice. He has conducted workshops and consulted with educational policy makers to address the needs of children with borderline intellectual functioning in the US, Canada, Pakistan, Moldova, Poland, India, and Egypt. Shaw conducts and publishes research in behavior and language development in children with rare genetic disorders; resilience factors for children with risk factors for school failure, especially borderline intellectual functioning; and pediatric school psychology and health issues addressed by schools. Shaw received a PhD in school psychology from the University of Florida.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byPaul C. McCabe,Steven R. Shaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.