All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a study conducted with chronically ill children, Pediatric Dramatherapy shows how children who are unable to verbalize their feelings or inner conflicts can do so through dramatherapy. The major sources of stress for chronically ill children are examined as they relate to situations within selected stories.
- Author BiographyCarol E. Bouzoukis is a child dramatherapist with over fifteen years of clinical experience. She holds a doctorate from New York University and has been a nationally registered dramatherapist since 1987. Dr Bouzoukis currently has a private practice in Wilmington, Delaware, USA where she is also the Founder and Executive Director of The Child Drama Workshops, an interactive theatre arts enrichment program. She holds a Master of Fine Arts degree in Child Drama from the University of North Carolina and has directed extensively for professional theatre companies for young audiences. Dr Bouzoukis specializes in allowing children to express themselves through their natural ability to pretend.
- Author(s)Carol E. Bouzoukis
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, tables, graphs, index
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byRobert J. Landy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.