CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 volume provides an overview of evidence-based treatments for common pediatric brain-behavior disorders.
- Author BiographyScott Hunter is the Director of Pediatric Neuropsychology and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Chicago. Jacobus Donders is the Chief Psychologist at Mary Free Bed Hospital and Rehabilitation Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 14 colour illus. 14 tables
- Weight1120 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJacobus Donders,Scott J. Hunter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.