All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.38Trending at £13.68
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
- £15.00Trending at £17.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe most important and influential neuropsychology case study books deal with adults. This book changes that. It is the first centralized, comprehensive resource for case studies in pediatric neuropsychology, and it is full of innovative approaches toward treating children.
- Author BiographyJennifer A. N. Apps, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor, pediatric neuropsychologist, and Assistant Director for Research in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Apps specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children with comorbid emotional and neurological disorders. She received her PhD from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and completed post-doctoral training at Children's Hospital of Dallas. Her primary research interests are in the area of pediatric Bipolar Disorder. She has published several articles in professional journals and frequently gives both professional and educational lectures on pediatric mental health issues. Robert F. Newby, Ph.D. is Associate Professor, pediatric Neuropsychologist, and Co-Director of the Neuropsychology Division of the Department of Neurology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children with neurological and learning disorders. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Kansas and completed an internship and postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Wisconsin Health Sciences Center in Madison. He has a Diplomate in Clinical Neuropsychology, awarded by the American Board of Professional Psychology and the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology. Dr. Newby's primary research interests have been in dyslexia, reading disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. He has published articles in professional journals, book chapters, and a book for parents; he has received research grants from several foundations. Dr. Newby is on the Professional Advisory Board of the Wisconsin Chapter of the Learning Disabilities Association. Laura Weiss Roberts, M.D., M.A. is Chairman and Charles E. Kubly Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Roberts is a career scientist funded by the National Institutes of Health, and a nationally recognized scholar and leader in ethics, psychiatry, medicine, and medical education. Before coming to Milwaukee, Dr. Roberts served as a Professor of Psychiatry, Vice Chair for the Department of Psychiatry and the Director of the Institute for Ethics at the University of New Mexico, where she completed her psychiatry training and then remained on faculty for 8 years. She is the Editor-in-Chief for the journal Academic Psychiatry and serves as an editorial board member and peer reviewer for many scientific journals. Dr. Roberts has received numerous awards for her scholarship, leadership, and teaching, and has been an invited speaker for over 100 presentations, workshops and seminars. A dedicated writer, she has written extensively on topics including clinical and research ethics, informed consent, clinical medicine, educational scholarship, end-of-life care, physician and medical student health care.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 366 p.
- Weight1180 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJennifer A.N. Apps,Laura Weiss Roberts,Robert F. Newby
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.