All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.29Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionEmergency orthopedic care of children is often provided by surgeons who primarily treat adults. This volume provides the essential information needed safely to evaluate and treat the most common surgical emergencies in pediatric orthopedic surgery.
- Author BiographyJoshua M. Abzug, is an Assistant Professor of Orthopedics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Martin J. Herman, MD is currently an attending physician at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. He is an Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Drexel University College of Medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJoshua Abzug,Martin Herman
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.