Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to be a practical guide to imaging children with PET, this illustrated book provides the reader with instructive information on practical and technical issues of pediatric PET scanning, as well as extensive coverage of the essentials of clinical PET studies in pediatrics. It aids for conducting complex procedures of pediatric PET imaging.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1256 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMartin Charron
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.