CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.23
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Palliative Care, the fourth volume in the HPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals series, addresses pediatric hospice, symptom management, pediatric pain, the neonatal intensive care unit, transitioning goals of care between the emergency department and intensive care unit, and grief and bereavement in pediatric palliative care.
- Author BiographyBetty R. Ferrell is the Director and Professor of Nursing Research and Education at the City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center in Duarte, California.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byBetty R. Ferrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.