Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationElk Grove Village, Chicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byBarton D. Schmitt
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
- Author BiographyBarton D. Schmitt, MD, FAAP, is Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, and Director of the Sleep Disorder Clinic and Encopresis-Enuresis clinic at The Children's Hospital of Denver. He has written more than one-hundred articles for fellow pediatricians, as well as the book Pediatric Telephone Protocols and the computer software program The Pediatric Advisor, used by over four-hundred-and-fifty hospitals nationwide. Dr. Schmitt has received numerous awards for his work, including the American Academy of Pediatrics Education Award in 2004. He and his wife spend as much time as possible with their children and 6 grandchildren.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.