Consider these sponsored items
- £13.51Was:£15.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the below-ground workings of a typical big city, this title showcases water and sewer systems, transport lines and more.
- Author BiographyEsther Porter grew up in North Dakota, where she and her best friend had enough small animals to open a zoo. She is the author of a number of science-y books including What's Sprouting in My Trash? A Book about Composting and Sun Power: A Book about Renewable Energy. Her only animals now are Chopstick the angry cat, Georgie the confused cat, and Samantha Turkey Porter the slobbery pup.
- Author(s)Esther Porter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNonfiction Picture Books: What's Beneath
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andres M. Lozano
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.77
- £11.26Trending at £14.51
- £5.73Trending at £6.01
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.