All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat about the world we can't see? The world underground? Soil and rock layers, plant roots, animal burrows, insects, and more take the spotlight in this book, thanks to fun-to-explore, detailed illustrations and inviting text.
- Author BiographyAuthor and editor Karen Latchana Kenney has written many books for children and young adults. She's interested in all kinds of science subjects, from car science to the life cycle of spiders. Kenney lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her husband and young son.
- Author(s)Karen Latchana Kenney
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNonfiction Picture Books: What's Beneath
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Wood
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.12Trending at £7.92
- £14.31Trending at £15.54
- £11.31Trending at £13.78
- £6.54Trending at £6.74
- £18.57Trending at £19.19
- £5.23Trending at £5.99
- £4.53Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.