All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most exciting debut novels for years - and a book that does for birdwatching what Trainspotting did for smack addiction...
- Author Biographycris freddi doesn't like to say he was educated at Oxford. He did go to the university there, but his class of degree reflects his last year at the hallowed place, which he spent in a rock band. This, says he, accounts for the style and mood of Pelican Blood. Influences include Joe Strummer, Johnny Rotten's autobiography and Cris's own football writing for When Saturday Comes.
- Author(s)Cris Freddi
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight196 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.88Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.