All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMap of the 182-mile (291km) Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail, between Amroth and St Dogmaels. This booklet is included with the Cicerone guidebook to the trail, and shows the full route on Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 maps. The route typically takes a fortnight to walk, and is suitable for walkers at all levels of experience.
- Author BiographyDennis and Jan Kelsall published their first Cicerone title in 1995 and have since written around 35 guides to some of Britain's most popular walking areas: they have also become regular contributors to various outdoor magazines. Their enjoyment of the countryside extends far beyond a love of fresh air, open spaces and scenery: over the years Dennis and Jan have developed wider interests in the environment, geology and wildlife, as well as an enthusiasm for local history, which so often provides clues to interpreting the landscape.
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note66 pages of OS 1:25,000 mapping.
- Weight120 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.