All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date overview of the functions and contexts of penance in medieval Europe, revealing the latest research and interpretations.
- Author BiographyRob Meens is Lecturer in Medieval History at the University of Utrecht. He has published extensively in the field of medieval religious culture with a particular emphasis on penance and his publications include The Bobbio Missal: Liturgy and Religious Culture in Merovingian Gaul (co-edited with Y. Hen, 2004) and Texts and Identities in the Early Middle Ages (with R. Corradini, 2006). He is general editor of the series 'Paenitentialia Franciae, Italiae et Hispaniae Saeculi VIII-XI' of Corpus Christianorum.
- Author(s)Rob Meens
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.