Pendulum: Leon Foucault and the Triumph of Science by Amir D. Aczel (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.26Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £50.64Trending at £54.87
- £13.31Trending at £17.99
- £16.93Trending at £22.91
- £12.14Trending at £16.95
- £10.31Trending at £10.81
- £11.54Trending at £14.63
- £16.65Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe dramatic story of French physicist Leon Foucault, the scientific genius whose famous pendulum would change the way we see our world forever.
- Author BiographyAmir D. Aczel is the bestselling author of ten books, including Entanglement, The Riddle of the Compass, The Mystery of the Aleph, and Fermat's Last Theorem. He lives in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Amir D. Aczel
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWashington Square Press Inc.,N.Y.
- Content Note21 b&w illus t-o
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.