Pennsylvania German in the American Midwest by Steven Hartman Keiser (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.11Trending at £14.46
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.02
- £16.12Trending at £18.99
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides empirical details on the distribution of key linguistic variants in several Pennsylvania German-speaking communities in the Midwest and explores the internal changes, patterns of migration, and language contact that have led to the advanced geographic and social distribution of these features.
- Author(s)Steven Hartman Keiser
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- Series TitlePublication of the American Dialect Society (PADS)
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.