Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.54Trending at £12.85
- £5.50Trending at £9.08
- £8.54Trending at £9.97
- £2.81Trending at £3.62
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
- £14.74Trending at £17.15
About this product
- DescriptionThere are books about penoplasty (penile enlargement) but none from men who have actually undergone the procedure. I have appeared on television and been interviewed in magazines about my operation.
- Author BiographyI am a 56 year old house-husband with one child. I was an office worker for 26 years before leaving on voluntary redundancy to pursue other forms of employment. Part of my redundancy payment was used to finance my first penoplasty operation in 1996. I was given the idea of putting my story into print a few years ago by a journalist. I have undergone several penoplasty procedures at a private clinic in south-east London, UK. Some were reported about in a national newspaper, a number of tabloid magazines and in a TV documentary on Channel Five. I feel my book will reach out to men who are considering this procedure.
- Author(s)David Brian
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note3 black and white photos
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.