Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Pension Revolution When Keith Ambachtsheer puts his keen mind to work on a problem, watch out! Here he exposes today's fragile arrangements for the most serious social dilemma of our times--financing retirement. Then he provides a compelling and powerful set of solutions.
- Author BiographyKEITH P. AMBACHTSHEER is the Director of the Rotman International Centre for Pension Management at the University of Toronto and founder of KPA Advisory Services, Ltd. He is an award-winning analyst of pensions and investment issues who advises governments, industry associations, pension plan sponsors, and money managers on pension governance, finance, and investment. His advisory publication, the Ambachtsheer Letter, regularly reaches 150 different institutional clients across the world. Ambachtsheer is also a cofounder of CEM Benchmarking Inc., which monitors the management quality of 300 of the world's largest DB and DC pension funds. He is the coauthor of Pension Fund Excellence: Creating Value for Stakeholders (Wiley).
- Author(s)Keith P. Ambachtsheer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.