All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are looking for clear and practical recipes that will advance your skills in Kettle, then this is the book for you. It guides you through the features of explains the Kettle features in detail and provides easy to follow recipes on file management and databases that can throw a curve ball to even the most experienced developers.
- Author BiographyAlex Meadows has worked with open source Business Intelligence solutions for nearly 10 years and he has worked in various industries such as plastics manufacturing, social and email marketing, and most recently with software at Red Hat, Inc. He has been very active in the Pentaho and other open source communities where he learns, shares, and helps newcomers with best practices in BI, analytics, and data management. He received his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Chowan University in Murfreesboro, North Carolina, and his Master's degree in Business Intelligence from St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Adrian Sergio Pulvirenti,Alex Meadows,Maria Carina Roldan
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.