All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople are an organizations' biggest asset and easily amount to 30% of company costs so even small improvements can have a bottom-line impact. A unique toolkit to an important new trend, People Data demystifies and simplifies the process of understanding and working with human capital metrics.
- Author BiographyTine Huus has over 25 years of experience within organization development, change projects and consultancy, primarily within the high-tech industry. She has held management positions at Carlsberg, Nokia, Ramboll Group, and Nabisco Brands and was responsible for designing and implementing human capital metrics. She is currently based in Copenhagen and has lived in Finland, Ireland, and the UK.
- Author(s)Jonathan Osmond,Tine Huus
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Pocket Consultants
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight218 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £48.01Trending at £54.99
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.