All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSerial entrepreneur and business visionary Dale Partridge reveals seven core beliefs that create success by putting people first.
- Author BiographyDale Partridge is an award-winning entrepreneur, founder of StartupCamp.com, and author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller People Over Profit. Partridge teaches leaders and organizations how to position their brand, love their people, and develop profitable corporate social responsibility programs. A renowned expert on branding, consumer psychology, and marketplace trends, he is a sought-after speaker and has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Good Morning America, MSNBC, Fox News, NBC,INC.,Mashable, Forbes, and the Los Angeles Times. Dale lives with his family in Bend, Oregon.
- Author(s)Dale Partridge
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byBlake Mycoskie
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.