All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionPolicymaking is of its very nature a people-centred business. By explaining why people skills matter, this work provides advice on how policy analysts can develop and use their people skills. Each chapter provides a Skill Building Checklist, discussion ideas, and suggestions for further reading.
- Author BiographyMichael Mintrom is the Monash Chair Professor of Public Sector Management and academic director of the Executive Master of Public Administrations at the Australia and New Zealand School of Government.
- Author(s)Michael Mintrom
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Notebibliographical references , index
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.