All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it so hard to work well with and get along with some people? This book presents a comprehensive, practical, and proven method readers can use in various situations. It reveals the strengths and weaknesses of four different people styles, providing practical techniques that work both on the job and off.
- Author BiographyRobert Bolton and Dorothy Grover Bolton are cofounders of Ridge Associates, which specializes in people skills training, leadership development, interpersonal communication, and performance management. Their training and coaching clients include many Fortune 500 companies and executives. They are the authors of Social Style, Management Style.
- Author(s)Dorothy Grover Bolton,Robert Bolton
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight386 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.