CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionSome believe the loss of our relationship with place reflects the breakdown in the relationship between ethics and aesthetics. The authors of this book disagree; they explore new, fertile forms of interaction between people and space in our cities.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Maciocco obtained a degree in Engineering at the University of Pisa and in Architecture at the University of Florence. He is Full Professor of Town and Regional Planning. Among his works: Les lieux de l'eau et de la terre, (Lybra Immagine, 1998); Wastelands (Dedalo, 2000); Il progetto ambientale nelle aree di bordo, with P. Pittaluga (FrancoAngeli, 2006); Fundamental Trends in City Development (Springer, 2007); Urban Landscape Perspectives (ed.) (Springer, 2008); The Territorial Future of the City (ed.) (Springer, 2008). Silvano Tagliagambe, graduated in Philosophy, specialised in Physics at the Lomonosov University in Moscow and then at the Russian Academy of Sciences. He is Full Professor of the Philosophy of Science at the Faculty of Architecture at Sassari University. Among his works: Le due vie della percezione e l'epistemologia del progetto (FrancoAngeli, 2005); Come leggere Florenskij (Bompiani, 2006); La tecnica e il corpo. Riflessioni su uno scritto di Pavel Florenskij (FrancoAngeli, 2007); Lo spazio intermedio (Universita Bocconi Editore, 2008).
- Author(s)Giovanni Maciocco,Silvano Tagliagambe
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleBeitrage Zur Regional- Und Migrationsforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.