All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is dealing with a historical turning point. The old ways of doing things do not seem to suffice anymore. Solutions aiming at permanent and limitless growth appear less and less probable. In this title, contributions are dealing with the field of learning, human resource management, business processes and information systems.
- Author BiographyTomaz Kern is a full professor at the University of Maribor (Slovenia), Faculty of Organizational Sciences, and lectures on business processes and project management. He leads a team of experts within the Laboratory for Process and Project Management and was involved in more than 30 projects for Slovene and Europe companies and institutions. His bibliography includes over 300 scientific and technical papers and articles. Vladislav Rajkovic is a professor emeritus at the University of Maribor (Slovenia), Faculty of Organizational Sciences, and a senior researcher at the Department of Intelligent Systems at Jozef Stefan Institute. His research interests focus on information systems and artificial intelligence methods for supporting decision processes and education. His bibliography includes over 350 scientific and technical papers and articles.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight660 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byTomaz Kern,Vladislav Rajkovic
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.