All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on the complexities of the modern-day workplace. It offers insight on the realities of the workplace, and their effects on life at home and in communities. It addresses issues from disability rights to immigrant labor, welfare reforms to budget cuts, competition to personal motivations.
- Author BiographyMarjorie L. DeVault is Professor of Sociology at the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University. She is the author of Liberating Method: Feminism and Social Research and Feeding the Family: The Social Organization of Caring as Gendered Work.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMarjorie L. DeVault
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.