All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionA text for health and social service professionals. It covers critical life events and life cycle transition challenges, clearly pointing out the interconnections between such events, stressful developmental changes, and their potential for growth but also danger of suicide and/or violence toward others.
- Author BiographyLee Ann Hoff, Ph.D., is a nurse-anthropologist and crisis specialist and the founding director of the Life Crisis Institute, an international not-for-profit organization based in Boston and Ottawa and is professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, and adjunct professor at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Health Sciences. She has extensive experience as an educator, consultant, clinician, and crisis service manager.
- Author(s)Bonnie Joyce Hallisey,Lee Ann Hoff,Lisa Brown,Miracle Hoff,Miracle R. Hoff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.