Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.01Trending at £9.57
- £11.79Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text documents Ethiopian agricultural practices since the early 19th century by examining travel narratives, agricultural surveys and farming systems research. It also traces the ways practices evolved in the 20th century in response to population growth, urban markets and new technologies.
- Author BiographyJames C. McCann is associate professor of history and director of the African Studies Center at Boston University. He is the author of From Poverty to Famine in Northeast Ethiopia: A Rural History, 1900 1935 and has worked with many international aid and agricultural organizations on issues of agriculture and land use in northeastern Africa.
- Author(s)James C. McCann
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1995
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note30 halftones, 5 maps
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.