All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis non-release-specific Oracle Press guide presents the standard strategies that comprise the overall data management and upgrade process crucial to enterprise today.
- Author BiographyPaula Dean began using PeopleSoft in 1996 and was involved in the initial implementation of the Financial, Human Resource, and Payroll installs of PeopleSoft. She moved to the upgrade team from releases 6.5 to 8.44 and has first-hand, real-world experience in the field performing upgrades. Paula began teaching at Oracle University in 2007 as a Senior Instructor teaching PeopleSoft technical courses and is now the Lead Instructor of Oracle University for the SQR, PeopleSoft Test Framework and Upgrade and Data Management courses. She serves as the reviewer for the PeopleTools 1 and 2 courses and certifies other instructors to teach technical courseware at Oracle University. Paula has compiled critical content and created several self-study CDs available through Oracle's education website. She regularly speaks at Oracle events. Jim J. Marion is an AICPA Certified Information Technology professional who currently works as a Principal Sales Consultant at Oracle. He is also the author of the Oracle Press book PeopleSoft PeopleTools Tips & Techniques. Jim is an international presenter of PeopleTools development topics at conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld, UKOUG events, HEUG's Alliance, Quest's IOUG, and OAUG's Collaborate.
- Author(s)Jim J. Marion,Paula Dean
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.