All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and engaging mandate to fight back against corporate dominance, The People's Business examines the very nature of corporate power, presenting a range of strategies to curtail it, and explaining how ordinary people can restore citizen control.
- Author BiographyLee Drutman is the former Communications Director at Citizen Works (www.citizenworks.org), a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded by Ralph Nader to advance justice by strengthening citizen participation in power. Charlie Cray is a policy analyst and the director of the Center for Corporate Policy in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Charlie Cray,Lee Drutman
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width65 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRalph Nader
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.