CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides summarized methods for the preparation, purification of modified peptides, and assessment of their biochemical activities. It features step-by-step detail essential for reproducible results and expert implementation advice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1081
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; 16 Illustrations, color; 76 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 241 p. 92 illus., 16 illus. in color.
- Weight674 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byPredrag Cudic
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.