CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of a two-volume set provides a broad range of state-of-the art methods for the preparation, synthesis and purification, of peptides including protocols for the design of novel peptides.
- Author(s)David C. Dunn,Michael W. Pennington
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/1994
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1040 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.