All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe American Peptide Society (APS) provides a forum for advancing and promoting knowledge of the chemistry and biology of peptides. This title highlights many of the developments in peptide science, with a particular emphasis on how these advances are being applied to basic problems in biology and medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 611
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1216 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byEmanuel Escher,Susan Del Valle,William D. Lubell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.