All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPer Kirkeby (b 1938) is Scandinavia's most highly acclaimed artist since August Strindberg and Asger Jorn. His early training as a geologist is evident in his canvases, which are structured like geological strata, constantly in flux, expressing movement and change. This book gives an introduction to the work of this contemporary artist.
- Author BiographyDorothy Kosinski is director of The Phillips Collection. Klaus Ottmann is director of the Center for the Study of Modern Art and curator at large at The Phillips Collection.
- Author(s)Dorothy M. Kosinski,Klaus Ottmann
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note52 color illus.
- Weight907 g
- Width228 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.