All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential component of the cuisine, Peranakan snacks and desserts delight with their various shapes, colours, tastes and textures whatever the occasion. Ondeh ondeh brings a burst of syrupy goodness with every bite, while the fragrance of kueh dadar dipped in rich coconut milk is simply irresistible.
- Author BiographyChef Julie Yee was born into a Peranakan family and she spent much of her childhood helping her grandmother make Peranakan pastries for sale and cooking for the extended family on weekends. Her passion for Peranakan cooking stems from this early introduction to the cuisine and she enjoys experimenting to find more efficient ways to prepare traditional dishes. After graduating from the National Institute of Education (NIE) as a Home Economics teacher, Chef Julie went on to take a diploma in baking and continually works on improving her skills by taking up professional courses such as Advanced Bread Making, Petits Fours and Cake Decoration and Modern French Pastries. Chef Julie has been running Julie's Baking Lab for more than a decade and she contributes recipes regularly to national publications.
- Author(s)Julie Yee
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width212 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.