Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £15.10
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an original and provocative account of the nature of perception and its role in the production of knowledge.
- Author BiographyWalter Hopp is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Boston University. He has published articles in numerous journals including the Canadian Journal of Philosophy, the European Journal of Philosophy and Husserl Studies.
- Author(s)Walter Hopp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.