CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the tensions between Western Europe and the US over such issues as transatlantic security, policies towards terrorism and relations with Russia and the former Soviet Union, against the broader background of perceptions and misperceptions in transatlantic relations. This book is of interest to students of International Relations.
- Author BiographyNatividad Fernandez Sola is Professor of Public International Law and International Relations and Jean Monnet Professor at the University of Zaragoza, Spain. Michael Smith is Professor of European Politics and Jean Monnet Chair at Loughborough University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMichael Smith,Natividad Fernandez Sola
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.