Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHarry Kesten
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsRapid Convergence to Equilibrium of Stochastic Ising Models in the Dobrushin Shlosman Regime.- Uniqueness of the Infinite Cluster and Related Results in Percolation.- Survival of Cyclical Particle Systems.- Expansions in Statistical Mechanics as Part of the Theory of Partial Differential Equations.- The Mean Field Bound for the Order Parameter of Bernoulli Percolation.- Recent Results for the Stepping Stone Model.- Stochastic Growth Models.- Random Walks and Diffusions on Fractals.- The Behavior of Processes with Statistical Mechanical Properties.- Stiff Chains and Levy Flight: Two Self Avoiding Walk Models and the Uses of Their Statistical Mechanical Representations.- One Dimensional Stochastic Ising Models.- A Scaling Relation at Criticality for 2D-Percolation.- Reversible Growth Models on Zd: Some Examples.- Inequalities for ? and Related Critical Exponents in Short and Long Range Percolation.- A New Look at Contact Processes in Several Dimensions.- Fractal and Multifractal Approaches to Percolation: Some Exact and No-So-Exact Results.- Surface Simulations for Large Eden Clusters.- Duality for k-Degree Percolation on the Square Lattice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.