All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with hundreds of words and phrases you can use in virtually every coaching situation, this book provides what you need for: onboarding and training; conducting performance reviews; setting employee goals; coaching high and low performers; creating powerful teams; and, building strong relationships.
- Author BiographyLaura Poole is senior coach at her own consulting company, Archer Coaching. Poole coaches professionals at all levels and provides workshops and speaking opportunities for professional groups.
- Author(s)Laura Poole
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.