All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionOffers help for polishing your English skills for the workplace. This title introduces you to scenarios, business slang, and other linguistic issues - for example, the nuances of dealing with conflict, your attitude at work, the written word, and job-seeking skills for a newcomer to the language.
- Author BiographyNatalie Gast is the founder and principal of Customized Language Skills Training, a full-service language training company established in 1986. CLST, among other services, provides tailor-made, onsite programs, such as English as a Second Language (ESL), Accent Modification, and Presentation Skills and Writing Skills for the Foreign Born--in business and industry. Her company also trains the trainer in ESL subjects and on supervising and coaching multicultural workforces. Gast has a master's degree in TESOL and had previously been a college instructor.
- Author(s)Natalie Gast
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight197 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.